Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Trivia #8

Well...it appears that many of you are either tired of the trivia or didn't have a clue what to guess for last week's photos!  :)  We understand.  Language barriers are difficult!  Just part of our life here in Ukraine...

This week's trivia only includes one photo.  It is a PLACE.  You can find these places all over the world.  They're very common.  So...any guesses?

This week's trivia photo...
Not much to the place from the outside...  (It's only in the lower level.  Upstairs is a different place).  Can you guess what this place is?!

Last week's trivia answers... 
EUFA Euro 2012 motto/phrase: "Creating History Together"

Ukrainian phrase, "We believe."

Tourists, "Kyiv Welcomes You!"
 

2 comments:

  1. I was just at this place this evening. And to throw your readers off, I was able to pay my 85 kopeek fee there. Crazy world. I didn't expect to be sent there for that.

    ReplyDelete