This week's trivia picture:
| Another grocery item! Comes in a box about the size of a tube of toothpaste. Any guesses? |
| Last week's trivia picture: It's SOUR CREAM!!! |
We also posted a Ukrainian word last week, "яблуко." Not many people guessed on this one, so we will just continue posting pictures and not words. If you're curious to know, it was the word for "apple," pronounced 'ya-blue-ko.'
If you want to make a guess for this week's trivia picture, just enter it at the bottom of the blog page that says "Post a Comment" and hit "Publish." Looking forward to seeing your guesses! :)
Crackers?
ReplyDeletefirst, cheese biscuits.
ReplyDeletesecond, bacon-flavored biscuits. (And by biscuit, we here in India mean crackers or cookies)
Also, this is Brooke.
DeleteAlright, I think we have something similar here in SE Asia; although, that seems like a big box to be such. I'm guessing cracker/pretzel sticks in cheese and bacon flavors...
ReplyDeleteIf I was to answer before I looked at everyone else's replies, I would say cheese and bacon. Then I would wonder how in the world they fit into toothpaste sized boxes! --Nat
ReplyDelete