Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trivia Tuesday #1

During our first month or so here, we were heavily reliant on "picture shopping" in the grocery store!  You can't always rely on the pictures, so going shopping was frequently (and sometimes still is) a guessing game!  We thought it might be fun to do a few trivia items each week, and since "trivia" and "Tuesday" both start with "t," it will be easy for us to remember to post and you to remember to check our blog!  :)

#1) ...drum roll, please!
Can you guess what this grocery item is?  Post a comment if you think you know!

#2)
 Can you guess what this word translates to in English?   "яблуко"
Hint: It's something you eat.

Next Tuesday, we'll post some new trivia and reveal the answers to today's trivia.  Happy guessing!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I would guess, but that's probably not fair, so I will refrain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a bag of chips?
    I have no idea what #2 is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cheated and googled it, so I won't spoil it for everyone else. I would have NEVER guessed #1 correctly. Sold in much different packaging in the US!

    ReplyDelete